Saturday 10 November 2012

Pretty in pink card


Pretty in pink

Hello friends! This card was made for a card challenge on Stamp TV. The challenge was to CASE a design team member's card. I copied a card designed by Lee but the rules stated that I had to make at least two changes to the original card. This is what I came up with. I used a Cuttlebug folder called "birds and swirls for the embossing. the stamped image is from Stampin' Up ans is from the set called "Bordering on romance" I colored the flowers with Copic markers.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Laurie! Love the embossing and the coloring, just pops :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty Laurie. I love the different shades of pink on this card. Congratulations on getting your blog going. If you would like to come see my blog, the link is http://addictedtorubberstamping.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete