Monday 26 November 2012

Matching Wedding announcement & favour

Love Begins in a Moment

Hello everyone,
Thanks for stopping by to check out more of my creations. This time I'm posting the new wedding announcements and favours that I've made for our son's wedding this coming Saturday. Rather than have a big stressful wedding my son and his fiance' opted for a small wedding in our home followed by a family Bar-B-Que. Although it's a small and quiet wedding, they still wanted to share the good news with everyone so they asked me to make announcement cards for them. These will be sent out after the wedding just to let extended family and friends know they've tied the knot. Of course even a small wedding needs favours so I created these for the Bar-B-Que. I absolutely love creating matching wedding invitations and favours.

1 comment: