Thursday 8 November 2012

Hydrangea card


Pretty Hydrangea

Hydrangea flowers are so pretty. I just had to try making these beautiful flowers when I saw a tutorial online. Unfortunately I no longer remember what site I saw it on, so I can't share it with you here. I can tell you that they were created by using a heart shaped punch. I absolutely love the flower pot stamp from Gina K Designs which can be found Here . I colored it with Copics. This is one card that I may do a tutorial on in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Please do! Please do! Please do! The tutorial, I mean. This card is awesome & I'd love to know how you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto the above comment. I just have one word: WOW!
    Love everything about it, the 3-D look, the colors, the design, layout, and all the work you must have put into this great card. Whew, your "special friend" must have been thrilled! I will definitely watch this tutorial.

    ReplyDelete