Sunday 20 January 2013

Dear Dad card


Dear Dad

Welcome friends.
Masculine cards are usually in short supply in my card stash due to the fact that most of my stamp images are more suitable for feminine cards. I do have a small handful of masculine images and this is one of them. I created this card for an "Anything goes" card challenge on Outlawz Challenges. The challenge had a twist, which was for it to be a masculine card. I created the wood look on the background paper by using my scor buddy to create score lines and then swiped the card stock (on the negative side) with various ink pads. You can play around with different ink colour combinations. I used Tim Holtz alcohol ink.
Thanks for visiting. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, what a wonderful card. I just love that image: so tender a moment, and your coloring is spot on. Very nice card for Dad, he must have loved it! I love the additional mats, a really neat look, and it really gives the card so much more interest. Well done!

    ReplyDelete