Thursday 31 January 2013

Baby card for Jocelyn


Welcome to the World

This card is for a sweet new baby girl (Jocelyn) who was born to a lovely couple in our church. I wanted to make a card for the "Anything Goes" card challenge for Outlawz Challenges and since I needed to make a baby card for Jocelyn's upcoming baby shower I decided to created this card. I just love this sweet Whipper Snapper stamp and thought it would be perfect for sweet Jocelyn. I coloured the image with Copic markers and used Crystal effects to make the bubbles and water glossy.

2 comments:

  1. Laurie - this is ULTRA mega sweet! The image is the cutest! You must have a TON of stamps in your collection!!! Great coloring, too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word comes to mind: awwwww! LOL Love this little precious card. Sure hope this goes in a keepsake album, it deserves to be in there. Cute, great coloring, adorable lay-out, a real girly card.

    ReplyDelete