Wednesday 16 January 2013

Clean and simple card


Making Music

 Hello friends,

I have another card entry for a card challenge I entered. I made it for Outlawz Challenges (Sunday CAS challenge SC0115131). Besides making a clean and simple card, the challenge entries were to include something to do with music. It could be a musical instrument, a bird, music notes, etc. This is what I came up with. 

The image and greeting are from Stampin' Up and are from the "Music Expressions" set. To create the music notes at the bottom I used a folder called "Allegro" by Cuttlebug. A "Mega Deckle Rectangles" Nestability was used to frame the greeting. The image was coloured with Copic markers.

Thanks for stampin by :-) 

 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card. It's amazing that it is mostly stamping and coloring and yet looks "finished" and pretty fabulous. CAS cards, don't have to be super modern, and simplistic...they can also be soft, lovely, comfortable...like yours. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent. I am just loving stopping by and seeing your wonderful creations. I always leave with some inspiration. Well done, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete