Wednesday 16 January 2013

Card Sketch






Hello friends,
I'm tickled pink because I've found another great card making website that has weekly card challenges to enter. The website is called Outlawz Challenges and you can find the link on my side bar. I just love entering card challenges. This card is for their Wednesday sketch challenge SC011613.

For this card I used Bashful Blue & Island Indigo card stock as well as a photo corner punch from Stampin' Up. The link to their site is Here

The bird image and greetings stamps are from Stamp TV. The link for their site is also on my side bar.
I used Copic markers to colour my image.

Thanks for visiting :-)

1 comment:

  1. How sweet is this? Very very sweet....LOL Well, I did ask, so I answered my own question! I love how you used the photo corners in a "different" way, that is such an inventive way to stretch your supplies! I will go check out that site. Thanks for sharing, and for the heads-up about another site. Well done.

    ReplyDelete