Thursday 5 December 2013

Tangled Christmas

 
 
Happy December Everyone,

It's no secret that I love making cards, but did you know that Christmas cards are my favorite cards to make! Perhaps I love them because of the playful, festive spirit that's so often depicted in Christmas images or maybe it's because Christmas is so ** sparkly** and full of "Bling". Either way, making Christmas cards makes me happy.

Just take a look at this new card I made for today's Thursday's Twist Challenge over at Outlawz Challenges. Seriously, how can you not get a smile on your face when you look at this adorable image from "Stitchy Bears" (our sponsor the month of Dec). I love Christmas lights and I love cute little critters.

If you would like the opportunity to win some lovely digital images from Stitchy Bears, be sure to stop on over at Outlawz and enter our Thursdays Twist challenges during the Month of December.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Laurie!! I love the way you colored your image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image, Laurie! You colored it so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful :)

    Writing effective essay is little difficult task. But now the writing task is very easy with the help of inexpensive essays service. These writing services are very much helpful to submit the writing works before the deadline.

    ReplyDelete