Thursday 14 February 2013

Hello Little Birdie


Hello Little Birdie

Happy Valentine's Day!
I am so excited to bring you today's post which is a card I made for the Twisted Thursday card challenge on the "Outlawz Challenges" website. What makes this card different from other ones you may ask? Well let me tell you. :) I am so excited to announce that I've been asked to join their design team and this is my first card as a DT member of the Twisted Thursdays team.
So fellow card makers, if you would like to join in some fun, hop on over to "Outlawz Challenges" (link is on the right) and enter some of the challenges. There are seven challenges per week and lots of great prizes to be won.
The Twisted Thursday challenge is an anything goes card but if you would double your chances of winning all you have to do is incorperate the twist. For this week, the twist is to have a window on your card. Our design team members have posted some example for you so come on over and join the fun.
Thanks for visiting. happy stampin to you!

2 comments:

  1. Laurie, your card is adorable. Congratulations again on becoming a member of the design team. You're going to do GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a thrill, for you, and for all of us who follow you. What fun to hop around and see all the "new" goodness! Laurie, you deserve it!! I am so very happy for you!!! Okay, now when is the NEXT video? LOL Just piling more onto your over-flowing plate, eh? They say if you want something done, ask a "busy" person! That's YOU, my dear friend!! So, uhm, let's see...I will think up something that I would LOVE for you to show us on your delightful videos. I will get back to you on that!! How about the rest of us here? What would YOU like to see?

    ReplyDelete